- This Web site enables you to contact us with any questions you may have about our products or services. As part of this, we may collect personally identifying information, such as client names, email or physical addresses, or any other information that might identify a visitor to our web site individually.
- To protect the safety of individuals, you should not provide us with any personal information that is unnecessary or not specifically requested.
- Personal identifying information is used only for our legitimate interests, including complying with applicable laws and regulations. We may also use your information to contact you to offer the opportunity to receive notices or promotional material for our products or services or to invite you to participate in a product or services survey from time to time.
- We will share your personally identifying information if required by law to do so.
- From time to time, we will also provide aggregate statistics about our clients, online traffic patterns and related information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will not include any personally identifying information.
- You may, at any time, remove your information from our client database. To do so, please email us at [email protected] .
Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using this web site, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as they may be amended from time to time.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Whilst we aim to provide the latest information relating to our products and services on this web site, we do not warrant the accuracy or suitability of such information. Each person accessing or using this website (and any linked website) assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from such use. Nothing on this web site purports to be or should be taken as advice.
- We reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information at any time without any prior notification.
- We make no representation and give no warranty express or implied in relation to the information on this web site. In particular, to the full extent permitted by law, we make no representation and in relation to any of our products or services, make any warranty of merchantability, fitness for purpose, or no infringement of any third party rights.
- In no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special (including loss of profit), consequential or incidental damages arising from or in connection with your access to, or the existence or use of this web site and/or its information. You will have full responsibility for any transmission over the internet, including responsibility for any virus you may receive through accessing or downloading material from this web site.
- We are not responsible or liable, and provide no warranty whatsoever, for the accuracy of any information on this web site obtained from or posted by any third party, including, without limitation, any information accessed through any hyperlink to or from third party sites.